Elegant revolumising for a more youthful you
Victorian Cosmetic Institute Cosmetic Doctors and Cosmetic Nurses treat our patients with an elegant approach ensuring a natural result. The most common concern of a patient is from volume loss resulting in a sunken, drooping or skin laxity appearance. This volume loss is the result of natural ageing including bone resorption, fat pad depletion and a reduction in skin laxity creating a downward dragging appearance of the face. The practitioner will use a combination of hydrating and volumising gels to replace lost volume and lift the youthful appearance back into the face. Anti-wrinkle injections compliment the use of dermal fillers and assists with lifting areas of the face by altering the dynamics of various muscles. In the hands of a highly capable practitioner modern anti-wrinkle injections are subtle.
This result was creating using a combination of anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers.
This patient has lifted and rejuvenated her frown and forehead area.
This treatment has not only smoothed her forehead, we have also achieved a brow lift to further open her beautiful eyes up.
This patient wanted to add volume to her wonderfully shaped lips.
These are the immediate results post treatment using the cannula, ready to continue on with her day.
- Dermal fillers are biological hydrating gels
- These gels are used to restore volume or revolumise areas of the face to non-surgically enhance the shape of the face, or to lift the face.
- Common areas for treatment with dermal fillers include; lips, cheeks, tear troughs, chin, nose, brows, nasolabial folds, mouth corners, temples, forehead and wrinkles.
- Anti-wrinkle injections help to relax certain wrinkle-causing muscles in the face to produce a younger and more refreshed appearance.
- The most common dermal fillers are made of a substance which is naturally found in the skin.
- Victorian Cosmetic Institute performs dermal filler and anti-wrinkle procedures at our four Melbourne locations: Templestowe, Berwick, Beaumaris and Toorak.
- Victorian Cosmetic Institute does not endorse the use of permanent fillers.
- Specialised cannula method when using dermal filler to reduce the likelihood of bruising or swelling creating a smoother and more natural result.
Dermal fillers are used to revolumise the face. Lost volume may cause folds, wrinkle, flattening or shriveling of an area. Facial volume loss is one of the key factors in the ageing process, and dermal fillers can help to replenish this lost volume and rejuvenate the face. Importantly, dermal fillers can be used for non-surgical facial enhancement, including;
- lip enhancement
- cheek enhancement
- disguising eyebags/filling tear troughs
- nose reshaping
- chin enhancement
- brow shaping/lifting
- non-surgical facelift
- non-surgical jowl reduction
Anti-wrinkle injections, when injected into specific facial muscles, wrinkle-causing muscles are relaxed to reduce dynamic lines and create a younger, softer, and natural-looking appearance.
At Victorian Cosmetic Institute, we only use temporary dermal fillers lasting from 4 to 24 months, and some are composed of substances that are naturally found in the skin.
Expert dermal filler and anti-wrinkle practitioners have a wide palette of treatment options to choose from. Dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections are an area where the experience and high level of training of Dr Gavin Chan’s team of Cosmetic Physicians and Cosmetic Nurses gives Victorian Cosmetic Institute its reputation in Melbourne as being the leader in dermal fillers & anti-wrinkle injections.