Question about Skin Pigmentation Treatment: hi was just wondering i have a birth mark q262

Article medically reviewed by Dr. Gavin Chan (MBBS, cosmetic physician, liposuctionist)

Dr. Gavin Chan

Templestowe Lower and Berwick Clinics

Dr. Gavin Chan has a background in intensive care, anaesthesia, and emergency medicine. Since 2004, Dr. Chan has provided cosmetic procedures, including anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, liposuction, fat transfer, skin needling, and laser treatments. He is a doctor trainer for various dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
Read More


Hi was just wondering , I have a birth mark or some sort of skin pigmentation on my face and it has started to spread i would like to know whom to contact about having it checked out and possibly removed


You are welcome to come in to see one of our doctors and we can advise you on the most appropriate treatment course. This might involve a laser treatment or surgical excision, depending on the size and type of birthmark it is. 

Dr. Gavin Chan
Dr. Gavin Chan

We're here to help

Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.

Request a phone call