Question re Dermal-fillers: hollow area volume loss below my cheek bones


I have a hollow area/volume loss below my cheek bones which make my face look drawn/sucked in. What sort of filler can be used for volume loss in this area? my cheeks are full but the area below is gaunt. I am 40 years old. Thanks, Cat


We usually use a temporary filler (about 1 year) for this area to plump it out. Due to TGA restrictions, I can’t actually name the filler, but we call it Filler type JU or V. This is a common area that we do.

Dr. Gavin Chan
Dr. Gavin Chan

We're here to help

Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.

Request a phone call