Question Dermal Fillers: I have lost volume under my eyes could you give cost

Article medically reviewed by Dr. Gavin Chan (MBBS, cosmetic physician, liposuctionist)

Dr. Gavin Chan

Templestowe Lower and Berwick Clinics

Dr. Gavin Chan has a background in intensive care, anaesthesia, and emergency medicine. Since 2004, Dr. Chan has provided cosmetic procedures, including anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, liposuction, fat transfer, skin needling, and laser treatments. He is a doctor trainer for various dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
Read More


I have lost volume under my eyes. Could you give me an approximate cost for dermal filling of this area?


Usually filling the under eye area can be done with one syringe of filler type J. The cost of doing this area is on the following page;


This is actually a good value filler treatment, as the filler can last here for years!

Dr. Gavin Chan
Dr. Gavin Chan

We're here to help

Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.

Request a phone call