Redefining cosmetic excellence
We are aware of the importance of helping to reduce the spread of this virus, but also the need to balance this with providing our services and to help maintain the jobs that our services create.
As a result, we are taking a series of safety measures to minimise the risk of transmission at our clinic. These include;
– COVID-19 risk screening questions on entry
– Temperature check on entry
– Removal of magazines, tea, coffee, water in our waiting room
– Appropriate spacing in our waiting room
– Increased cleaning and sanitising of rooms, equipment, desks
– Minimising patient contact to 30 minutes
– Practitioners wearing gloves, gowns and masks during treatments
– Moving forms and paperwork online to be pre-filled if required
– Online or phone consultations to minimise in-person contact times
– Hand sanitisers being available for patients pre and post treatment.
We will continue to operate for now, although it is likely that increased restrictions in the future will likely require a period of shut down.
Popular Articles Our blog >
Popular Products 100% free shipping at VCI's Online Shop >
We're here to help
Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.