Redefining cosmetic excellence
COVID-19 updates – WE ARE OPEN
We are continuing to provide medical cosmetic treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, and laser treatments. Our skin / beauty therapy services have been ceased however to comply with legislation surrounding COVID-19. As of the 20th May 2020, we have also been allowed to recommence cosmetic surgery.
We are aware of the importance of helping to reduce the spread of this virus and maintaining a safe environment for you to have your treatments. As a result, we are taking a series of safety measures to minimise the risk of transmission at our clinic. These include;
– COVID-19 risk screening questions on entry
– Temperature check on entry
– Removal of magazines, tea, coffee, water in our waiting room
– Appropriate spacing in our waiting room
– Increased cleaning and sanitising of rooms, equipment, desks
– Minimising patient contact to 30 minutes
– Practitioners wearing gloves, gowns and masks during treatments
– Moving forms and paperwork online to be pre-filled if required
– Online or phone consultations to minimise in-person contact times
– Hand sanitisers being available for patients pre and post-treatment.
Popular Articles Our blog >
Popular Products 100% free shipping at VCI's Online Shop >
We're here to help
Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.