Laser is a safe and non-surgical alternative to treat a large array of skin concerns. All our lasers are certified medical grade, we do not carry IPL, and are operated by qualified Cosmetic Nurses and Cosmetic Physicians. Our large range of lasers allow us to treat all skin types and skin concerns with successful results and minimal risks. At Victorian Cosmetic Institute our medical grade lasers can be used to treat:
- Pigmentation; brown spots, freckles, brown birthmarks and melasma
- Vascular concerns; broken capilaries, red birthmarks, rosacea and facial veins
- Tattoo removal; cosmetic tattoos and body tattoos in black, blue, red, green, brown, purple and other variations of these colours.
- Wrinkles and skin texture; skin resurfacing, rejuvenation and tightening
- Scarring; acne scars
- Lumps and bumps; raised benign lesions, skin tags and seboorrhoiec keratosis
Before and after images for each skin concern.