Question about Solutions-for: div aligncenteri am 17 neraly 18 and i want to q108


I am 17 neraly 18 and i want to change my eyebrows from :
To something more like :
I thought the pictures would help. i dont think it would cause of weak muscles as im only 18 and im fit. also im male. Im just wondering can this be done? and what is it called, how much would it be?


I don’t think there is any simple way to change the brow shape as you have suggested without surgery. 

Dr. Gavin Chan
Dr. Gavin Chan

We're here to help

Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.

Request a phone call