Question about Gynaecmastia-man-boobs: hi respected doctor i m suffering from this man boobs q162


Hi Respected Doctor ,
I m suffering from this man boobs problem. I am not sure i do have gynecomastia or its just chest fat but i do have puffy nipples which always make me embarrass to remove my shirt …could you plz tell me how much will be cost if i go through all these tests which you mention like CT scan and all other blood tests and all these are covered in medicare ?
Thank you


you are best to come in for a consultation to determine what the underlying problem with your chest is. Often puffy nipples can be due to glandular tissue behind the nipples that needs to be removed. Usually, we order an ultrasound as well as blood hormone levels to determine if the area you are concerned about is glandular or fatty. These tests can be covered by medicare in some cases. 


Usually the end result is that we perform liposuction on the fatty areas of the chest, and surgically remove the glandular tissue from behind the nipples.

Dr. Gavin Chan
Dr. Gavin Chan

We're here to help

Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.

Arrange your consultation