Question about Skin Pigmentation Treatment: hi i have vitiligo white patches on my leg and would q234

Article medically reviewed by Dr. Gavin Chan (MBBS, cosmetic physician, liposuctionist)

Dr. Gavin Chan

Templestowe Lower and Berwick Clinics

Dr. Gavin Chan has a background in intensive care, anaesthesia, and emergency medicine. Since 2004, Dr. Chan has provided cosmetic procedures, including anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, liposuction, fat transfer, skin needling, and laser treatments. He is a doctor trainer for various dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
Read More


I have vitiligo white patches on my leg and would like to know about the re-pigmentation on affected areas.
could you advice me about the treatment and cost?


Vitiligo is not something we treat. You will need to see a dermatologist and possibly do some UV therapy.

Dr. Gavin Chan
Dr. Gavin Chan

We're here to help

Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.

Request a phone call