Question about Skin Pigmentation Treatment: i am a 53 year old male who has had q247

Article medically reviewed by Dr. Gavin Chan (MBBS, cosmetic physician, liposuctionist)

Dr. Gavin Chan

Templestowe Lower and Berwick Clinics

Dr. Gavin Chan has a background in intensive care, anaesthesia, and emergency medicine. Since 2004, Dr. Chan has provided cosmetic procedures, including anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, liposuction, fat transfer, skin needling, and laser treatments. He is a doctor trainer for various dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
Read More


I am a 53 year old male who has had red blotches appear on my face about 7 months ago. They are not painful. Very small flakes of dry skin appear mainly on my cheeks and side burn area. On both sides of my face I have this reddish look with very small bumps. About to make an appointment with a dermatologist as had enough. Can settle down on some days but still have a slight tinge of redness.


Dr. Gavin Chan
Dr. Gavin Chan

We're here to help

Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.

Request a phone call