Question about Liposuction: i am interested in vaginal liposuction i have a large q95


I am interested in vaginal liposuction. I have a large amount of fat at the front which shows when wearing pants or jeans. I find it very embarrassing and would like to know if this procedure could be done to get rid of the bulge


We can do liposuction of the vaginal area and the area just above the vagina (the mons pubis).

Believe it or not, we see this problem a lot, and we usually also recommend it as a treatment for those undergoing abdominal liposuction, so that it it all looks even.

Dr. Gavin Chan
Dr. Gavin Chan

We're here to help

Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.

Arrange your consultation