Question about Skin-pigmentation-treatment: i have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and sun burn please suggest q145

Article Medically reviewed by Dr. Gavin Chan (MBBS, cosmetic physician, liposuctionist)

Dr. Gavin Chan

Templestowe Lower and Berwick Clinics

Dr. Gavin Chan has a background in intensive care, anaesthesia, and emergency medicine. Since 2004, Dr. Chan has provided cosmetic procedures, including anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, liposuction, fat transfer, skin needling, and laser treatments. He is a doctor trainer for various dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
Read More


I have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and sun burn. please suggest me good treatment. i am living in london.


We usually treat post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation with hydroquinone/kligman’s formula

you will need to see your local doctor for this , or your local cosmetic clinic, as it is prescription only.

Dr. Gavin Chan
Dr. Gavin Chan

We're here to help

Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.

Request a phone call