Question about Rosacea: i suffer from mild rosacea a friend has put me q172

Article medically reviewed by Dr. Gavin Chan (MBBS, cosmetic physician, liposuctionist)

Dr. Gavin Chan

Templestowe Lower and Berwick Clinics

Dr. Gavin Chan has a background in intensive care, anaesthesia, and emergency medicine. Since 2004, Dr. Chan has provided cosmetic procedures, including anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, liposuction, fat transfer, skin needling, and laser treatments. He is a doctor trainer for various dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
Read More


I suffer from mild Rosacea, a friend has put me onto this website. I have found this product on the store section – Osmosis Skin Care Calm 30mL – do you think it will help?


Osmosis Calm has a number of anti-inflammatory agents as well as retinaldehyde which helps to prevent redness in the skin. It is an excellent agent for Rosacea.

Dr. Gavin Chan
Dr. Gavin Chan

We're here to help

Our consultants will help you decide which treatment best suits you and your skin conditions/type.

Request a phone call