Due to the shortage of availability of appointments we require that you make all changes or cancellations to appointments at least 48 hours or more prior to the time of your appointment. Any changes or cancellations to appointments in less than 48 hours will result in forfeiture of any deposit or consult fee which was paid to secure the appointment. If a deposit or consult fee was not paid, a $100 cancellation fee is charged.
Please note that this policy applies to all appointments, including reviews and teleconference appointments.
To cancel or reschedule your appointment phone our Customer Care team on 1300 863 824.
Photography at Victorian Cosmetic Institute is considered a necessary and important part of the consultation and treatment process.
- All patients having a consultation or receiving cosmetic treatments are required to have photos obtained as a part of their medical record.
- The images will be placed in your medical record and used for treatment planning and assessing treatment outcomes by your practitioner.
- You are able to view your images alongside your practitioner during your appointment.
- Photographs and video are collected as part of my medical file and stored in accordance with the Health Records Act 2001.
- Under no circumstances will images or video be used for public release without the patient’s prior consent.
- We require a make-up free and clean face to obtain consistent and accurate photographs. If patients arrive with make-up, our friendly Patient Coordinator will remove this prior to photographs being taken.
Making appointments is easy
There are several appointment options available, our friendly Customer Care team members will be able to talk you through your concerns and who to book with.
- Skin Therapist. For all your dermal and beauty treatment consultations. Our highly trained Skin Therapists provide you with a complete skin analysis and design a treatment program that suit your lifestyle and needs.
- Cosmetic Nurse. Our Cosmetic Nurses consult for cosmetic injection treatments, some skin laser treatments and double chin fat dissolving injections.
- Cosmetic Doctor. Our cosmetic doctors consult for cosmetic injection treatments and some skin laser treatments.
For more information on our team visit the about us page.
Call 1300 863 824 and our team will find you a suitable appointment date and time.
To make your appointment we will require a few details to create your patient profile for the booking. The process will take between 2 – 5 minutes depending on the discussion length.